Bentofix® is a needle-punched reinforced geosynthetic clay liner (GCL) with two geotextile layers encapsulating a layer of sodium bentonite for sealing applications and an effective barrier against liquids, vapors and gases.
Bentofix® X types are needle punched GCL where the woven fabric is coated with a low permeability ad gas tight polyolefin coating to achieve an immediate barrier prior to hydration.
Advantages of Bentofix® :
- Versatile sealing applications with different GCL types and sodium bentonite
- Can reduce construction costs by replacing compacted clay
- Robust geotextiles encapsulate and contain bentonite
- Withstands differential settlement
- Uniform peel strength provides multi-directional shear strength
- Thermal lock process increases internal shear strength and interface friction angles
- Self-sealing overlaps available
- Installation advantages with 5m wide rolls
- Quick and easy to install
- BBA certified waterproofing systems
- ISO 9001 certified
- CE marked